Tuesday, August 17, 2010

White Ruffle Cake



White Ruffle Cake, originally uploaded by bakers-cakes.

Last week was our 10 year wedding anniversary! And for a cake maker that means only one thing: time to experiment with cake flavors and design! Our original wedding cake was a spice cake (I did not make our cake, I hadn't discovered my cake calling then! And I only became a "Baker" that day!!!) I try to make a spice cake every year on our anniversary. This year I made a very moist and flavorful Banana Spice Cake. I have been thinking about creating a ruffled cake for some time and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to test it out! I hope to make another one soon to keep working out this design, I'd like to make the next one even more ruffled!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 10 yrs...time flies when you are having fun :) Congrats Bakers...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis