Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend Cake Roundup!


I don't usually do a cake roundup, but this past weekend was so busy that I am still recovering! Saturday I delivered this lovely Damask Cake to The Carolina Inn on the campus of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.



Here is the cake in the gorgeous venue of the Old Well Room:



Later on Saturday I delivered 11 dozen cupcakes to a pre-game bash at the UNC Business School. I was honored to have my cupcakes at a big party before the UNC/Duke game. Thankfully, Carolina won!!!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cake!!! ~ Cuz Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new baker in the DC area and I've just started my business (three weeks strong). I've been having trouble with getting my fondant crisp like on your damask cake, do you have any tips or pointers or suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis