Friday, March 26, 2010

Dinosaur Birthday Cake



Dinosaur Birthday Cake, originally uploaded by bakers-cakes.

A fun, cheerful, bright, dinosaur cake for a four year old boy! One of this week's cakes was this adorable Dinosaur Cake. The only request was that it be age appropriate for a four year old and not scary. No problem!!!








5 comments:

  1. THAT IS FABULOUS!!!! I was gonna make Walkie's cake, but I'm so leaning towards getting you to make him one!!! I want to be able to say I made it because I usually do, but you could make it cuter! At least the cakepops will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I am certain you will make a fantastic cake! (Or you could just order one and say you made it)!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is amazing!!!
    very nice Danielle.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! and very age appropriate! all of my cakes are always looking like they're made for children... even if they're for adults... !! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis